A Sample of my products...

A Sample of my products...
A Sample of my products...

Monday, July 30, 2012

New Thin-Line and Custom Survivor Bracelets/Anklets!

I have added a Thin-Line of Survivor Bracelets to my collection.  These are made with paracord using an original knot I have designed making them more narrow than the regular.  They are great for folks who prefer a little less bulk.  I just love these thin ones.  For me they are more comfortable since I have a small wrist.  When making them in two-toned, these thinner ones come out in a cool striped pattern.. You are not going to find bracelets like these anywhere else!!

Since there are so many variations now, I've added Custom-Made listings for the Thin and Regular Survivor Bracelets.  So, if you have a special team or school colors, drop me a line with your choices and sizes and I will make magic!!   The regular or thin bracelets start at 6.95, add a whistle buckle (+$1) and/or a compass (+2.)

www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherByElva



No comments:

Post a Comment